The training this morning at chevron house was rather interesting. Credits go to the marine litigation lawyer whose presentation slides were succinct, examples very apt, jokes really funny and he is obviously very experienced as well. I could literally picture myself on board the vessels he mentioned and most importantly, the gist of what he delivered was still vivid in my head.
M says she is thinking of bringing me along to jakarta after cny. I hope that will be realized as I have never been there and I can't wait to start traveling again.
Say HI-Yee to the 3 papers in early April. I have effectively two months for 3 papers. Textbook thickness was twice that of the last round. Twice the no. Of pages, more in-depth and certainly, more analysis. Round one will already take up 1 month I think. Assuming I can finish one round that is. But this is adv dip. Can't expect things to be easy. I'm looking forward to clearing my very last paper b4 to my ACII. And the incentive that follows of course.
The only consolation is that the books now cones with more colors. That will make reading more interesting. What I am really looking forward as well is that they teach the relevant clauses in the various types I. This should be the most appropriate time I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment