Here comes the new definition to occupational hazard.
Im not exactly sure if what I did was right but I felt a lot more comfortable talking it out with J&M about it. Of course, with J laughing out loud and he kept on teasing being quite funny but at least I know he is very open and I can share such with him. I do not exactly have experience at such. Used to have but somehow I thought things were more within control back then. Now and this time, I dont feel good about it.
I hope M will come back soon.
I need to consult her.
Arrgghhh......
This is an awkward phase. I hope things will get better moving on.
I am happy in general, but I realise I am eating lesser and lesser. Cant really digest lunch. Didnt mean to have leftovers but I really couldnt eat anymore. Doesnt look good for business lunch but somehow, the only thing I look forward to and seem to be addicted was the V.E beef tendon noodles that J first brought me and I subsequently look forward to every lunch.So far, I only went back once. But I am craving for it, even now.
Got to know a few more new colleagues, other bosses to be exact. The regional heads. I am loving the exposure and the challenge. I just hope I have more relevant skills equipped to keep things going smoother.
What do I do next?
No comments:
Post a Comment