Friday, February 18, 2011

Hate fire!

I need to let this off because it is truly agonizing!

Chapter 2 - fire and associated perils of my property underwriting text spans fro
Pg 14-71!!!!!!!

This chapter is dry, very technical with all the industrial terms and tests and a lot of chemistry and physics theories of fire and how it destructs, how insurers assess risk premiums based on all these characteristics and the last bit, the detection, control and signalling part of fire alarm system! I'm gg mad. Progress is slow because it is a dry topic and I now have to imagine myself to be a fire man to learn all the control and prevention methods and mechanism, with all the respective theories. Aarrgghhhh. Fire is certainly the no.1 woe to property underwriter.

I just want to skip to my marine and energy sections.

I hate fire!

Theft is only 20 page long. Fire is 50?!

Help!

No comments: