Exactly!
Work has been getting more intense. What's worst? I'm working on a tender, I'm still learning my bits and pieces and I have two exams in first week of April!
I have been working till 8plus the last few weekdays including today. No big deal except that I am suppose to mug three hours a day after work and I do actually want to run! Not enough time, limited energy. And work is piling up! I wish I was faster. But I can't rush through things. And there are a lot that I don't know still.
But I cannot afford to fail my exams! That will break the mOmentum I built up so far! Most importantly, I don't want to waste $ and go through the studying of the same paper a second time.
It doesn't helP that my place is gg through renovations next week! Save me somebody!
No comments:
Post a Comment