Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back to school

Take a 10 min break. Banter a little on some thoughts I hold right now.

You know how i used to get very good grades in sec sch...

And it is also in sec school, after an exchange program to thailand that my perspective in life began to change. I begin to realise that there is more to life than studying.

Come JC, i got more distracted. Relationships, diverse groups of friends, CCAs, heavy workload, the distance i had to travel everyday. I began to study lesser and lesser. I know Victoria wasnt an easy place that you could just scrap by with luck. You have got to work hard. I guess it didnt help that the people around me were all very smart too.

Uni, I guess my best grades in happened in two sems. One was the sem just before my godfather passed away. The other was my last sem after my internship. I grew up and i changed a lot during my 3.5 years in Uni. The internship changed my life too.

Haha... now that im going back to school again. Im really looking forward. Although i havent submitted my application. I think i would have to make a lot of sacrifices, especially financially and also personally, for the amount of time, money, effort and stress that i have to commit to taking up this masters and also to continue working. Im not sure if it is wise for me to start studying now. I mean i cant afford to fly and be away for as long as i did this year. But i really missed those days back in school studying.

Anyway, if i dun do this now, i dun think i would choose to do it anymore. Cos 2 years fits exactly into my career plans. I mean i dun have anything concrete now, but at least, the skeleton of it is so. I would like to relocate after this masters. Then i can concentrate on my career, maybe family too.

Not sure if I would be good in this.

Haha.. dun think so far, GMAT FIRST!!

No comments: