Monday, July 21, 2008

For those of you whom i didnt have time to inform. Im back in China!

Yeah. Now im trying very hard to study my GMAT during the weekends and well, after office hours.

Im praying for a smooth sailing trip, a successful launch of the system, and then i can go pack and return home & Spend a lot of time on GMAT, and then go for GMAT & Take care of my Masters application. Then i can go for my long-awaited and well-deserved holiday. All within 3 weeks.

No more nonsense. The earlier and faster i finish my work on hand, the more time and less stress i have for my GMAT. I am pretty happy with the KAPLAN GMAT book that i got. It is easy to understand, logical and i was surprised that it actually guides very well. I mean compared to those SAT books which i used to study, this is certainly a GUIDE rather than just a book full of practices, this is on the contrary, a WORK smart, study SMART book. It is important, especially for people like me who is rushing for time.

I didnt even bother to go stock up on any magazines nor bring any other books to read. GMAT GMAT.

One happy news over the weekend, although i was pretty badly tortured for a while. I lost weight!!! Dunno why, kenna mild food poisoning again. My stomach is weak. I thought after that mega gastrointestinal infection a few trips ago, i would have upped my immunity against all these bacteria. I never had any problems in Bangkok regardless of the amt of street food I ate. Now, even with all the precautions i take, i still fall victim to all these forever-mutating bacteria.

Not going to binge on food. Not going to snack unnecessarily. Going to play sports and work out. Yes. Even here. I brought my gear.

Work, study, play, sleep. Very important.

No comments: