I am stopped by the security guards again. For not having a pass to enter the yard. Well, why am i suffering because of a bunch of incapable craps who were hired, paid, not to complete their duties, to proudly announce what we, employees are suppose to do, how we are suppose to coorporate, only to find out later that, whatever I did, to make the effort to bring a photo to pass to the depts 1 month before my arrival, for according to them this will be passed to the china office to have my pass made, to realise not only was my pass not ready, that the HR here did not receive my photo at all. When i call back to request, i am greeted with a utmost rude WHY? WHY AM I ASKING FOR A SCANNED PHOTO OF ME? FOR WHAT? And well, after explaining, the photo of me that was sent earlier, WASNT EVEN THE ONE OF ME THAT I PASSED TO THEM!!!! IT was the one that the dept ALREADY HAD. SO WHY ASK ME TO PASS TO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE??
And what pisses me off the most, is to have these guards at the gate, whom I thought we were pretty familiar already, since even out of so many guards, i actually already recognise a few and I am dead sure he recognises me, to pretend that he doesnt know me.
I am sick and tired of suffering in the hands of people who firstly, do not have a sense of responsibilty, who hold the utmost fucked up attitude despite their incompetencies and half the time not understanding what anybody is trying to say, who gives you the attitude of as if WE OWE it to them when we are instructed by higher management to CLEAR THEIR SHIT because of their incapabilities, and people whom are already in their early forties and keeps thinking that they have eaten salt more than I have eaten rice but they things they do, shows how little, if not non-existence, the amt of common sense they use/have.
Why do one thing so many times and cant get it done right, done once, once and for all?
and IF you are incapable, and you know that you have been screwed up because the boss has already screwed you MANY TIMES, and none of the people except your dogs havent been able to get along with you and also, have been screwing you and it was only because you didnt have the intelligence to identify and understand that people are ACTUALLY SCREWiNG YOU, why are you still staying in that position?
Didnt your mum ever impart the values of knowing when to feel ashame? NO shame??? SHAME.
What a monday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment