Sunday, July 13, 2008

Stress Management


















Got this card from my sis. I thought she wrote something for me haha, but no. This was it. That's alright. When i saw this card just now. Hiaz, i got a little emotional. I guess the stress now is really pretty intense.


Everything is important. Everything is due soon.


Im tired.


But I have to keep going. Keep going.


It's good. Im kind of touched. At least there is something to brighten up my day.


The "laksa" was pretty good. Although it tasted more like chicken soto with chilie. Considering that it was made from scratch. That was quite a commendable effort.


I cant wait for the authentic thai massage. I need one so badly now.


I have to push myself on. Finish up my proposal tonight or watch movie? But I know if i were to go sleep tonight without doing anything. Tom's going to be even more stressful for me.


Stress management is something i guess i havent quite mastered yet.


You see, i should relax, not think about work. At least for one day this weekend.


But, if i get to relax now, and tom i get double the stress that i would if i had done something today, is it still worthwhile to relax? Is stress management about knowing when to let go, when to rest? Or is it about finding ways to minimise stress and to reduce it even if there were no complete rest in between?


Or is it perhaps, striking a balance between those two points raised earlier? That is something i still havent quite got.


Countdown to my departure. With mixed feelings.

No comments: