Friday, July 04, 2008

SOUP RESTAURANT




















Beary tired.
But Im glad i finished 1/infinite tasks on my plate now.
I have to work OT this weekend from home. Otherwise i will never be able to keep to the deadline.

I need to fly off by 24th July.
Gotta make a trip down to the China embassy this Monday. Thanks to Olympics!
I cant wait to get rid of the side dishes so that i can concentrate on my main dish all so that I can enjoy my desserts.

I have started on my GMAT practises. Haha... It's a lot better than SAT i feel. As in the type of questions, the analysis and the way candidates are tested. It involves a lot of logic. Composure, stamina and a clear mind are keys to performing well. Of course, that is on the assumption that there were good preparation done before hand. That is the part im working really hard right now.

Time is running out. I gotta race through the month of July with all the work on hand, biggest delivery for the year in Aug 1, and concurrently prepare for my GMAT. And it doesnt help i guess to have one business trip from now till my test day. No way am I going to miss this test man. I paid $350 SGD for it.

I was back at the Orchard hotel swimming pool last night. It's been ages since i last made a trip there. I felt really good and of course, extremely exhausted after the swim. Time to keep the body going. For some strange reasons, work didnt get off my mind even when i was swimming. I guess that explains the more-severe-than-usual stiff neck that i am suffering now.

I had dinner with wongso at SOUP restaurant. A call for a tiny celebration!

I love the Samsui Chicken. Wrap it in the lettuce and add some of the ginger sauce + cucumber. OOOOOHHHHHHH.....

The price is a little steep but given the quality of food. It is pretty worth it!

No comments: