Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Home sick

I cant wait to get home. I just cant.

I miss my friends. Yes. All of YOU.

For some strange reason, i miss SMU a LOT too.

Sy, Belle, Nette, Wongso.
Tracy, Chris, Tarn, Nas.
Raoul clique...
JC clique
my lunch time kakis & ex colleagues

I cant wait to finish this last bit, which happens to be the most boring part of the whole project. Though the sense of satisfaction is there, my deliverables are now piling up in black ring files on my table and I have to go through them all.. 1 by 1. How boring!

This tiny brain of mine is imprisoned in this tiny office of this big province of a huge country at the moment.

I wanna run to the kim chih land fast!

I wanna go back to the good old MEE POK LAND!, meet up with everyone, talk the lohs and lahs, do a bit of clubbing, potluck, lots of chilling, chatting, and tons of updating on everyone's lives at the moment. See more faces. Familiar faces.

Counting down im counting down YES.

Haha.. one more person to hang out with in SG office for the coming 2 months. Got Yao an intern position in my dept-to-be.

I do not wanna stay here any longer. I deserve to be back in SG for AT LEAST 1 MONTH B4 I TAKE THE PLANE AGAIN!!!

ARRGGHHH

No comments: