Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Looking forward....



I would highly recommend this Water sleeping pack from Laneige. This is one of the best product I have ever tried for night moisturiser. Above all, it is not sticky nor oily and the special fragrance that comes with it seems to have some aroma therapeutic effect. Here goes:


Transparent leave-on gel mask applied before bedtime. Hydration is provided according to the 8 hour sleeping rhythm so that you can benefit from more scientific skin care regime. If you apply it 2~3 times a week, you can experience more smoothed skin texture.
After washing the face apply the skin refiner and emulsion. → Take the proper amount (2.5cm in diameter) and evenly spread it over the entire face. 20 minutes later when the mask is completely absorbed, go to bed leaving it iAfter washing the face apply the skin refiner and emulsion. → Take the proper amount (2.5cm in diameter) and evenly spread it over the entire face. 20 minutes later when the mask is completely absorbed, go to bed leaving it intact. → in the next morning, use a usual cleansing foam to rinse the face.

Since I got it from the Incheon Airport, Seoul, I believe i got it for a steel for i only paid USD 14 and i saw in one of the fashion magazines in China, it's retails price is 255 RMB = $50 SGD!!

Guess what?

During my upcoming stopover in Seoul, Im going to visit the Laneige flagship store. I used to hold reservations about the quality of the Laneige product. No more. This one random sampling made me hold great confidence in their products. I guess I will grab a few of their make up too since im already in SEOUL.

Check this out: http://www.laneige.com/brand/store_laneige.jsp

Im also eagerly waiting for my COACH http://www.coach.com/default.aspx?cm_sp=TopNav-_-t-_-CoachHome to arrive from the US.

Cant wait.. cant wait to leave for Seoul, cant wait to get back to SG....

Im also looking forward to the world book fair to be held at suntec this end MAy. http://www.bookfair.com.sg/

No comments: