Thursday, May 08, 2008

Impending Closure

A few things on hand are coming to an end, a few of them have in my perspective, already ended.

It's good closure none-the-less.

I manage to complete a project that no one dared nor felt optimistic enough to want to take on. The feeling of completing an impossible job that took me a good 6 months is rewarding me with a sense of satisfaction nothing else have ever brought me.

Ironically, there are issues which I have tried my very best to resolve, to attend to, and throughout the whole process, I lost myself, I became non-chalent, I hide my true feelings, up to an eventual point, I know, it is time to let go and move on. I will.

I am looking forward to returning home. Like what i told the babes back at home, i seem to have some sort of identity crisis. Whenever im away from sg, I would yearn to get back soon. When I stay in Sg too long, i would like to get out ASAP. I must be a nomad somewhere down the past lives that I had lived. I would think of it as "lives" because there are too many aspects of me that seem to be of conflicting nature and I cant tell then, which of these are my fundamental natures. I am a person who has traits from a few extreme ends. That is also something that people have been telling me.

I am the kind who loves marketing & finance.
I am kiddish and would grin like a two year old kid upon savouring my fav food yet I can be quite mature and stern, and to some extent, when someone crosses my line, a stuck up bitch who makes things really difficult for these assholes out there.
I love leaving & returning to SG.
I can be very open to ideas and certain decisions & at the same time be extremely headstrong on things I believe so. Only logic can convince me. But if you know how, I do have great empathy on many things and people and these are my soft spots that could make me change my thinking.
I believe in beauty and brains, not that I think im super chio or what, but i believe that it is possible and very often, essential to have these two aspects soaring for greater heights constantly.

Im not sure how long I would get to REST in SG this time round before I start having my passport stamped again. In any case, im happy to move into another phase of my career.

Im once again invited to join SMU alumni. Im tempted to do so. I miss all the SMU pals. I enjoy hanging out with seniors. However, im afraid that i cant commit. Shall see.

I need to start hitting the orchard hotel gym and pool. My health would greatly degenerate otherwise.

Gotta prepare for my GMAT. I have been neglecting it big time man. Gotta register for it real soon too.

MISS meeting my niece and nephew and my family.
Cant wait to get into just any of the SG cinemas to catch a show.
I am looking forward to even walking around J8, sipping coffee with SY.
Having lunch and talking rubbish with all my lunch kakis... haha...

Yay... Counting down!

No comments: