Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Final Lap

Yes. Gotta Endure. It's going to be over soon.

I cant wait for Friday to come. I wanna leave this place ASAP. Not that I hate this place, i dun. I just cant wait to get out of this. This place can be pretty emotionally stifling, although it is also a place that I got nurtured and grew in this industry.

Up next: Dinner With Finance Dept Managers, Dinner with my Team for Engineering & Finance, Lastly, Dinner with all the engineering dept managers, PEs, CTOs and my Engineering team.

I havent done any packing. There are so much to lug back to sg. I hope they dun keep the room for me cos i would like to still go back to my hotels the next time i come back.

I know it wont be long before I come back to this place again.

Still, I look forward to returning home.

No comments: