Im Back in Town!
It's been a crazy week for me. Not so much during work but more of all the after-work events.
I went to Acid bar on mon.
Wine bar and phuture on Wed with 3 buddies. That was the first time i went clubbing with 3 guys. And that was also the first time the people im with drank so much in sg. 2 jugs of long island tea, almost 1 bottle of chivas and b4 that in wine bar some cheap and nice 1-for-1 drinks. I didnt drink as much cos all of them made sure i dun get drunk. All took care of me. I was just dead tired for the rest of the week. How tired was I?
I feel asleep in the cinema and I missed first half of Indiana Jones. That was the first time i fell asleep on a show.
Next show I caught was Made of Honour. I loved this show. I loved this Genre of movie. It was a nice comical romance, or maybe, a romantic comedy.
Anyway, to tell you the truth, Im trying to adjust back to my life in sg. This may sound strange but that's the truth.
More to come..
No comments:
Post a Comment