Friday, May 30, 2008

Good Thursday


I love this movie. I really do. After Made of Honour, this is another MUST-WATCH for the month of May.
I kind of enjoyed my day. It would be perfect except that I had a little tad too much foodie today.
I forgot to pass this bun i bought from my fav bakery at raffles city to papa, I ended up eating 2 for breakfast & a packet of peel fresh pink guava juice. For lunch, I had scrumptious crab cakes, spring rolls as starters, Yokitori set and a combination of warm chocolate cake, sorbets, creams and two other dessert combination at guess where? Grand Hyatt, Mezza 9!
I had a 2.5 hr biz lunch which turned out to be more of a chit chat session with a very cool and witty, humourous lady. That was a lovely lunch.
I snacked before dinner because the accomplice said that he wanted to eat like this and that, after i told him that i just wanted that, and i meant like "perhaps" but he confirmed it.
Dinner was 3.5/5 on average cos i was firstly, too full, and secondly, I didnt get to eat my porridge the way i used to.
It was time well spent as i shopped for HPs as my Mio contract has just ended and im all ready to get it renewed with a new hp!
Soccer at the arcade was pretty value for money cos one game lasted so long and I was like a mad lady whinning, screaming and making a fuss at the terminal as i tried to navigate those mexican soccer player.
LAstly, the movie was fantastic. I laughed pretty hard, i teared a bit, and basically, my emotions were all being carried by the plot of the show.
The company was asolutely fantabulous. It's been a long while since i get to watch movie this way. Im addicted to it too.

No comments: