I didnt know that i sounded so bad in my last entry until i started getting msges, emails and sms from family and friends on words of comfort and encouragements.
Thank you all. That was really sweet of you!
Mummy is here with me now in China. She's HAPPY!! And that would very much make my day. I was really busy the past 2 days so I only managed to have dinner with her and also go to her room to chit chat after dinner.
Im looking forward to the end of the day though! Cos I would be able to enjoy my holidays and spend quality time with mummy! We are going to Qing Dao tom. Yay.... Going to visit the Beer City and climb "LAO" mountain. And you know which part of the trip i look forward to most?? Staying in the nice 4-star hotel there. I cant wait to get a few nights of comfortable sleep.
Returning to sg on 7th may seems impossible for now. I suspect that i can only leave china on 16th. And If I were to leave china on 16th, I would think that it only makes sense to stopover Seoul for a good 2-3 days just to make use of Vesak day holiday.. But that would mean that i will miss meeting up with my cousin qiu b4 her work and travel USA and I would also be missing my cousin's wedding.
Shall see how everything goes... SEOUL is definitely at the top of my list....
DC's little compliment made my day. I was a tad stress over the assignement she gave me 2 days ago. Im glad I made it! Two more hours of intense work and mummy here I come!!
~SCRUMPTIOUS KOREAN CUISINE TONIGHT~
I will start snapping away!! But I suspect my Nikon is a little grouchy. I hope it did not give up on me. I was ONLY contemplating to get the SAMSUNG cam which was only selling for $201 USD at Seoul airport that day. I havent really decided on buying. Nikon cant be so petty right? Dun fail me! I still have QingDao on the list!
No comments:
Post a Comment