I bought a pretty chio wilson tennis bag yesterday. I wanted to enrol in tennis courses here but the sports centre said that the tennis instructor has just left for his/her studies. I will go do that when i return to sg in may.
For now, we are all planning to go for badminton sessions 2-3 times a week.
The games arcade here cost the same dollar to dollar compared to that in SG. Since our currency is about 5 times stronger, it is very much more affordable than in SG.
The pool / snooker table rental here is only 8RMB per hour. Got a free personal trainer.. ahah.. ok, not so personal cos i will have to share with theresa but im sure with lots of practise, I will be able to improve.
My posts seem very disjointed because I dun seem to have the patience to piece everything nicely in a prose form. These are some of the things i did this weekend.
Like my entry, my thoughts are pretty disjointed at this point in time too. Anyway, Im going to embark on a journey of self love. I think I havent been taking care of myself too well the past 1.5 years. I changed unknowingly. Days ahead should be better. I would think so.
No comments:
Post a Comment