Im going to start preparing for my GMAT. Yes i have finally decided.
Another 26k of investment in my education.
Gonna do it part time. Full time is simply impossible unless im holding a admin job that does not require me to think too much. I suspect I might not have to travel so intensely after this time round. And I would be able to concentrate on my preparation for GMAT. I have to start my enrolment in July. Begin my course in Jan 2009.
I was looking at a few choices. I will announce it when i am more settled. CFA doesnt work for me now cos I am not in a bank nor the finance industry. Perhaps I will take it later on, but I suspect this masters that I am taking will pretty much cover me in a lot of places, including finance, if I want to. In the next few years, I would like to still stay in my offshore and marine industry.
It took me 1.5 yrs to finally understand and decide on my advance learning.
Excited and motivated
No comments:
Post a Comment