Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back to china

Grandma's funeral was on sunday.

Tuesday morning was her 1st 7 days and there was a prayer session held at the temple.

Tuesday evening we had a good family dinner, all 4 families, something we didnt have for quite sometime. Im sure ah ma would be happy to see this.

Tuesday night I was at Changi T1 waiting for my flight to seoul.

Wed afternoon I finally managed to reach yantai. As I needed to meet my DCFO, I had to go back to work almost immediately after i reach the guesthouse.

I broke down again yesterday night. I guess because I didnt really have a proper chance to grieve and just release all these emotions. I broke down on sunday night but I guess that didnt help very much.

I am exhausted. Emotionally and physically very very drained.

I guess things will just get better and I will try to avoid falling back into depression.

Work stress. Lack of sleep. Health not in a good shape for the longest time + all other miscellaneous problems.

No comments: