Thursday, March 27, 2008

Excited about the KL trip!!


Before i go on and on about my KL road trip tomorrow, let me share with you LADIES out there on this new book which i just bought today!
I saw the advertisment for this book on a mailer sent by borders about a fortnight back during the worlds' woman's day.
Initially I thought this would be a bimbo book. HAha, but later on, when i finally got to read it properly on the bus, i am really happie to have it with me.
It reminds me of all the magazine that I used to read. The difference? There are no silly advertisements - the ones inside (Discounts supposedly to be used in England) comes with a good write up. It isnt just a plain advertisement, it tells you a little about how woman - should and can continue to become the goddess she wnats to be while they advertise whatever that they are looking for.
According to WM, this is the book that will lead me astray.. hahaha... I suppose all guys would think so. AHha...
Now im gonna have my two fav books with me, im going bring them to kl and china with me!!
OK: Quick announcement. Im gonna go back to yantai on mon night. This time im gonna transit seoul!! No more SQ this time, gonna fly Korean air. Haiz, just when i finally begin to appreciate Beijing....
Well.. that is going to be another 1 month trip ahead.
Before that!! In less than 6 hours time, im gonna be on a road trip to KL with SY and JS. yay!!!
I havent done any form of research lei. Gonna totally depend on js.
28th - 30th KL
31st night flight to Seoul and then to china. Gonna reach yantai at 10 plus on april fools day...
7th May - back to sg. That is my tentative schedule. I dun even get to spend my april 2008 in sg!!! sigh.
OKay, i better go pack. nightie!

No comments: