
I was at the night market this evening and check this out!! This man was selling coloured chicks. Im not sure if these are real or natural cos my colleague said he saw the same kind in australia.
But they are pretty cute.
Haha, not long after i left this stall, I saw this lady holding up a doggie. Guess what, she just bought a doggie and apparently, this doggie is put inside those transparent plastic bag.. the kind the stallholders use to pack stuff for you from say, our sg wet market. That was quite a sight.
I wanna start my travelling stint this coming weekend. Gotta work on saturdays I think and well, I gotta be there for my team and I want to finish this project on time.
Things are getting tough for me. Im running out of capacity, motivation and time. Although im still holding an executive designation, the fact that i have to lead two teams to complete 2 mega projects is itself very challenging. I guess it doesnt help that these two teams are both in two different countries. There is only 1 me. And on top of that, i have another project going on that needs my time. My team in SG is losing people. But that is cos they have decided to move on in their career and not because they wanna leave my team. And i suspect it is because of that, i have another member who sort of foresee the workload ahead and so, decided that he wants to get out of this adhoc team too.
I have my goals in sight. I must deliver them. I would like to move on in my career too and start my official term with the finance team.
So drained.
It is at this point in time that I truly need support and strength to carry on. I thank my team for pushing me as much as i am pushing and showing them the way. I couldnt have achieved that alone.
Uncle tin has been my greatest pillar of support, though half the time he says im being stubborn. I really appreciate his time and effort because at the end of the day, he is facing the same amount, if not more, immense pressure from his side too.
Maybe I was right, maybe not. No matter what, things will never be the same again.
If not for the work in sg office, I would choose to stay in china till end april. All these travellings are too disruptive.
Haiz....
Im going to walk out of this agony with wisdom, perseverance and a clear mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment