Surprised!
I was only trying my luck. Im happy to see my long outdated blog appear on my lappie.
Im pretty tired of my blogskin. But I certainly do not have the capacity to change the aesthetic aspect of it right now.
It is 822pm and I am still stuck in the yard. Thanks to uncle tin who is still arguing over the phone with the auditors.
Anyway, I have been wanting to pen my thoughts about my life here this trip.
I am no longer putting up at hotels. I am now staying in the company's guesthouse. Im beginning to love my room and other than the location, I would say that I have settled down perfectly. Haha.. Everything in the room is new & im blessed with a sea view. Not that I get to stand there to enjoy the scenary much cos i would usually drop dead on my bed after a day's work and ahem.. play.
It is still cold here. But i guess the fact that temperatures are now hardly below 0 degree means that the arrival of SPRING is going to come really soon! And I cant wait for that.
I am waiting for a better weather so that I can go and do more sightseeing and places of interest and not freeze to death.
Im planning a trip to bring mummy here. I am looking at April, good bdae pressie for her plus it is also a way for me to celebrate the completion of my project. I want to deliver my work. It has been long enough and with all the effort and time I spent here. I truly want a break and I cant wait for delivery. Real break that I am looking forward to --- US trip. Even if it means me going alone!!
Big delivery in April and June for me. These are the biggest KPI for the year for me. Not sure how things will turn out but anyway, Im glad to have the support of my bosses, the blessings from my team and my special mentors around me giving me advice, listen to me rant, complain and encouraging me and the special friends in SG always supporting me and being there for me especially when i need them the most. Thank you SY. Thank you Wongso.
No comments:
Post a Comment