
My little baby dyason... well I really miss this little boy while im away in china.
This was taken on the first day of lunar new year at my aunt's place.
I didnt have much time to shop for CNY clothes and so half of what I put on was OLD. Nevertheless, im still very traditional about putting on at least a new top on the first day, and I did. I tried to shop in china but they have tons of winter clothes and almost zero summer clothes so my selection was really very limited.
Anyway, with this new year, comes new resolution.
Im going to invest in a pair of ASICS shoes for running. Gotta get myself exercising frequently whether im in china or sg.
I gotta do some hard core financial planning. I intend to clear my tuition fee loan debt in 3 years. After which, Im looking at maybe saving up for a house. As to what kind of "house" will very much depend on my financial ability 3 years later and the market price and also on whether Im going to get married soon. Cos otherwise, I would really wanna get a house independently. And that shall be my asset. Not a car first. A house first.
I wanna go to NEW YORK in August to visit my cousin qiu who is going to be on her work and travel USA trip. That is going to be part of my travel plan this year for sure. Im going to save up for that too!!
& I hope that I would stick by these resolutions, for I would like my 2008 to be as fruitful, if not better, than my 2007!
No comments:
Post a Comment