Wednesday, February 06, 2008

CNY eve

Happy CNY.

I know my last entry was about me being exhausted. I have to say again though, that I am very very tired now.

I barely had 5 hours of sleep last night after my plane touched down and I came home to unpack and at the same time pack stuff to be brought to the office. And I was up early in the morning for work. It's been a while since I last had a decent breakfast before starting work at 9am. And I had my fav mee pok. ~Grin~

This is one pretty special CNY eve because I never expected G and JS to be shopping groceries with me and they ended up carrying stuff for me, waited for me, and even as impatient as they are, they QUEUED for me. Im touched! We even went to pick my mum up and they gave us a lift home.

I guess all the ups and downs that we went through together while in china made the bond in us pretty strong. I also realised how after being away from home made us all appreciate what we have at home better, especially our parents.

I would usually be extremely stress this time of the year because I am expected to be home, helping out with this and that. This is the first year that I felt so lethargic and the fatigue really set in pretty quickly.

Kor met a little problem along the way before dinner but Im so glad the whole family came together to walk him through. Haha, It's been a while since we all came together this way. I appreciate that really.

I am no longer holding it tight. I feel peace and comfort in this tranquility. If it is meant to be, it will be. No more struggle, no more expectations, no more disappointment. I left it there and then. I have decided not to hold onto this, this way anymore. Im glad I left it there and then. Not going to think too much. Each time the heart dies, it relives again. Im glad I made it.

No comments: