I am physically and emotionally exhausted. I cant believe my one week in SG office is ending tom. Time flies whenever im in SG office.
Bad news: Im fighting flu virus now. I cant believe i will be back in the -12 deg place this coming mon. I just received my air tickets today. I am in dire need of sleep.
I am still wondering if i should leave my luggage in the hotel and then after the wedding dinner, change up and just leave straight for the airport this sun or is it a better idea to come back home to change up first and then leave for airport. I think i should be settling for the latter. That means i have to pack my luggage early.
I have to be awake damn early on sunday morning. I need to catch my sleep!!! and I wont be done till i settle in my seat on the plane. Next day when i reach BJ, it will be damn cold and then after i reach YT, I go straight to the yard? I think that is extremely cruel!! I am hoping and praying that I get to stay in the hotel and not guesthouse. I need the comfort oh so badly. That means i wont get to sleep properly till next weekend, which happens to be 2nd feb.
It's now 11.20 and I still have work to complete, to rush for tom's audit because i need to clear everything by the end of the week.
Yawnz.....
I need a break. A good rest. Free from work. Free from all these troubles. Free. JUST FREE.
No comments:
Post a Comment