Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sy you are very funny.

Sent me an email to book an appointment with me.

Im happy about going back home finally next week for a while. Being away from home for a good 2 months for work is certainly an experience. A lot happened within these 2 months and I think it is time I go back to my comfy room and put things back to perspective again.

One piece of good news. I was given a clearer direction on my career progression after im done with this project in China. Im happy with the news. As I will now be reporting to someone so senior, I had better buck up on my readings and knowledge, especially my language. I am real lucky to be given this opportunity I feel. I am certainly grateful for that.

I need a break man.

Even if it was a teeny, weeny one.

I cant wait to see everyone.

Let me post some pics for you guys...

No comments: