Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I had a great getaway in Korea, seoul.

I had a fantabulous new year's eve celebration.

Thank you MM for visiting me. Although we missed the trip to Da lian because of the bad weather, it was a blessing in disguise because we had an awesome celebration in yantai together with the rest of the gang.

Today marks the beginning of another working year 2008. Though im still suffering from yesterday's hangover, i made sure i report to work on time. I also made sure i didnt work on 1st Jan 2008. As much as I am from this new age generation, I am still superstitious about starting the year right and not take any chances to let anything go wrong.

Will blabber more and post more pics when soon.

I owe you readers this.

one piece of announcement. I will be back in Mee pok land on 18th Jan. Yes, birthday to be spent in china, as much as I would like to celebrate it back home, i dun have a choice. :(

Would all of you please dedicate ya first mouthful of Mee pok, prata, samba sting ray, char kway teow to me? Thank you!

Im available for bdae celebration from 19th till 27th Jan. Cos i think i will be back in china on 28th. But no worries, for sure i will be back for CNY.

Wait for me folks.

No comments: