Wednesday, December 12, 2007

thank you ms chocolate, mr js, mr ws.

For when i am down, at least you listen to me and made an effort to cheer me up.

morale very low today. I am physically and emotionally very very down.

I havent met my meepok and sambal sting ray quota also.

I am officially very home sick.

I almost cried that day when during the first VC meeting, I saw all my buddies from the SG office!!!

Two weeks of pure endurance. This is cyclical. It takes a lot of effort to continuously keep the spirit high, physically strong and emotionally stable to not only execute, but to structure, plan and I have to think out of the box to solve issues. I also need to keep in mind all the politics in the office, that I do not become part of it; that while i am selling my ideas concurrently, I have to ensure that these ideas can be executed; that i not only have to motivate them, but to motivate myself also because this is a job of tracking and pushing peeps to complete and I am merely there to facilitate.

Enough for today.

Calling it quits for today.

Not going to do anything more than the absolute necessary.

Will only do things that brings me pleasure for the day.

Need a break. So badly.

I MISS HOME.

No comments: