This is my first show in China. The cinema wasnt that bad. It was pretty much better than what I expected.
Difference with Cinema in SG:
- They are pretty punctual in starting the show.
- People really just answer their mobile phone in the theatre. It wasnt as if they speak damn loudly, but in general, it is tolerable to have some "background" noise.
- Pretty spacious.
- Cheaper tickets of course: 25 RMB per ticket today. Could be cheaper but since today is sat, it is more ex.
- Good deal: Add 5 RMB = 1 SGD, you get two 250ml bottles of Pepsi.
- Popcorn : smallest is only 8 RMB, 12 RMB (MEd), 18 (not sure) Large. The packaging is the one that they use at Lido. EXACTLY the same. The yellow one. In terms of taste, not bad but not very fantastic. Best popcorn are still the ones in Siam Paragon!
Movie review:
Sorry, I cant remember the title of the show. HAha.. It is apparent a short story movie. The show is made up of 4 short stories. It is a China cum Taiwanese production I believe. In general, this is like a long long advertisements. This whole movie, I believe, is sponsored fully by China mobile because all 4 stories centres around mobile phone. It is more of an artistic film than a normal movie. There are a lot of very interesting chinese phrases, there are romance & comedies among the 4.
This is an extremely creative movie. I doubt Singtel, Starhub nor M1 will ever come up with something like that. Thumbs up China mobile - the official telecom company for Beijing 2008 Olympics.
OKay, enough of the movie..
One piece of good news: I am getting a free trip to Da Lian Next weekend!! Yay... Cos chairman says the trainees should go take a look at the outsourcing yard. Haha... Gonna be pretty fun i think.
Work:
Piling up. I am so busy running in and out of training, and then going for meetings. I still have deliverables at the end of the day. So much to do!!! And I still need to coordinate and ensure that things back in SG office is moving and on the right track. BUZZZY BEE!!
Anyway, I look forward to my Da lian and Seoul trip up next. Im going to go for my Deserved Leave at the end of DEC. YAY
No comments:
Post a Comment