Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Greetings

I finally felt it today.

Perhaps it is after the chat we all had after lunch, I am inspired to set up my own business.

I shall wait for the right time and opportunity, and I will go all out.

Whatever I am doing now gives me exposure, a good training ground to hone my skills and also allows me to look at businesses from a holistic perspective. The posting in May will give me a good financial training on businesses. With that I guess, it is more of time and opportunity later on. I dunno when that day will come. Maybe 2 years, maybe 5 years, maybe shorter, maybe longer. I never felt so strongly for this as a business student for years. Now I do.

We'll see!

Im happy to be returning home next thursday. I will get to enjoy good friday back in sg. Im going to go for good dim sum with my family. Im also thinking of my grad photoshoot. I know it is terribly overdue but i cant help it because at the rate that i am travelling, I seriously have no time to even do proper shopping. FRIENDS. Here I come.

Thank you Yao and Sy for emailing me. Yeah, I will make it a point to meet up with you!

I can imagine tons of letters piling up on my table. Not sure even if I have to file for income tax, how to file etc.

Here is what I bought in yantai, but i suspect I will return to sg with more shoes than what I list here because they are bringing in shoes for spring and summer and these are exactly the kind that I wear in sg!

  1. I bought a pair of reebok track shoes. - but i havent worn it though I said many times that I will go visit the gym here. Guess Mr G is busy and now that he is sick, we all cant follow him there. And I did think of jogging around the yard but they advise that the weather is too cold and that kind of run is bad for lungs. So that explains why my track shoes are still in the box.
  2. 3 pairs of jeans - 2 from http://www.only.com/#frontpage and 1 from http://www.veromoda.com/. These are my fav shops in Yantai. I love their jeans design and fit.. EXACT FIT. Guess what? They are on 50% sale. Winter sale. So I paid S$40 per pair of jeans.
  3. 1 dress from http://www.only.com/#frontpage . Fits exactly too. Also on 50% discount. I paid S$50 for this dress.
  4. 2 pairs of shoes from this local shops. I like the shoe design. And well, I bought 2 pairs of GREEN SHOES. haha... I think i will be back for more. Because I love their designs. Cost be 160 RMB in total = S$32.
  5. 2 polo tees in beijing. On my return trip, think i will go visit there to buy more skirts and maybe shoes? Not sure. But I am beginning to enjoy shopping there. Silk street.
I am looking at returning to china, hopefully my last long trip in early april. I would expect at least a 1-month stay and then im good to go back to sg office!!

Maybe I should do Shanghai this time round instead of transitting beijing. Im also planning for a trip to bring mummy here.

For now... I am pretty worn out. For the past few days, I leave office at around 7-8pm. I start work at 8am. Tiring!! Yesterday i left at 730, went for dinner. Went home and ACCIDENTALLY FELL ASLEEP. Woke up at 130 to wash up and i started working on some stuff and eventually decided to sleep at 240am. Woke up at 7:am, back to office again.

I shall leave office early today. Im losing my momentum already... Need a break!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.