Hey gals... Im in the school lib now... I have a 4 hour break in between my fund risk class and make up class for fund risk(yes same class) ... Hate it when classes are split up like that. Im freezing here.... Grrr.... And im going to have to go for a group meeting for my presentation for this other class. That is like a year-2 subject, so they are all like 20 years old.. so young...
I just found out that "Banshi" is the name of Chula's faculty of Commerce and accountancy... hahah and that day my group mate showed me this calendar that he had... its imprinted with my initials leh.... "SHI '65"... haha.. he is from the 65th batch of students... he saw my intials on my notes.. ahah.. then he laughed and told me about this. I will try to get him to give that calender to me.. ahah.. i havent had a calender with my intials b4... cool aint it? I will at least try and take a pic of it... show you guys... ahah
Im tired... so sleepy... Im officially in this vicious cycle of sleep debt starting erm... yesterday. I took a nap in the afternoon and by 3am.. i am still fresh and awake... but this morning 7am... i looked like i didnt sleep at all (which was partly true).. and today is such a long day... my ah Yan kor kor is coming... with his gf... im not sure if they are gonna meet me tonight cos he needs to settle down in his backpackers' place.
I gotta RUN.... SEE YA
SHI
No comments:
Post a Comment