I laughed so hard after reading his blog. His Singlish was perfect. His desciptions were so apt and extremely precise. He made it so hilarious yet he brings out facts and his point of view perfectly. I thank him for bringing this happiness to me today.. just as it was about to end.
I think im getting a little depressed. You guys can tell from my entries right? Its not about the projects, nor work, nor the lack of sleep... its when i realise...that things are getting monotonous again.. everything seems to come to a standstill. No pictures were taken this week. I was too busy with school. However, i saw and felt a lot from the people around me and the not so happy events.
And another reason why im falling into depression... i am beginning to think too much again. I need to control my mind. I need to stop thinking so much... how much? So much so that everything in my head is moving towards the neg side... cos things are too complicated... The past, the present and the future... I cannot cry anymore. Jenny said that crying is bad for the body, it is not a form of relief. I want to be happy. I want things to be simple. SIMPLICITY IS BLISS.
I NEED a movie... I have been wanting to go to the movies badly.. but i didnt have time. International finance started this week and well... the prof is from Spore and i had dinner with him that day with jeff. Now he is aware that i am just auditing his class but he is already checking my attendence... his classes were crammed into alternate weeks starting this week. Mon to thur 430pm to 730pm... JEff is now my dinner and bus kaki after his class... Anyway.. i will go catch a movie b4 i go mad...
Im actually worn out physically and emotionally... I need to get the positive energy back... after the mid terms... im looking into more travelling trips. YAY... and i need to book my train tickets to chiang mai soon.
Cannot get depressed... must stay happy. Must laugh and play so hard... that is the life of an exchange student. So far i have failed as one cos this week i have been working so so hard.. ahah.. i will resume my exchange student's slack lifestyle after mid terms. This brings me to this one issue which i was quite pissed with... the new date for my IB exams... The class decided to bring the exam date forward. I was perfectly fine with that. However... even after i protested a few times that it is a bad day for me to have exams cos JEn and Kk are coming, my voice was not heard. My paper is going to be on the day which they are flying.. or the day after.. anyways... its crazy... All our plans and all.. Im doomed... JEN... bring me essence of chicken.. i will drink and study and at the same time be ya tour guide... ARRGGHHH!!!! I know i was the only one who couldnt make it but... they cant just last min decide and plunge a date like that. I dun like that. Ok.. anyways, all is decided. I have to take my paper on that day. I better prepare now. NOW. Sigh... Thailand... like all ASian countries, is a country that practices more collectivism than individualism... I am one collectivist i admit... that's why maybe i am not fighting hard enough.. though i thought i did...
I need to sleep... 3 hours is not enough for today.
YAWNz...
SHI
No comments:
Post a Comment