Hi hi
Im left with 5.5 courses to clear. I think im gonna go back and clear a summer. Basically these are the courses im left: Strategy, Corporate reporting, one finance elective, two marketing electives and half a credit for career skills. I think i will take either equity or portfolio management for the finance one... SY... we can take this together. For marketing, nette, i wanna do Strategic Brand management, though its gonna be tough, its like a "must take" kind of course... Belle had so much fun with John Davis i think. I have to take one more marketing... I will think about it. HAve you guys cleared ya career skills? I wanna take Negotiation and conflict resolution. Let me know ok? Im not sure if it is a good idea to clear corp reporting during summer cos its like the most difficult finance course but its compulsory!!! Lets see if they are going to offer that for summer... if that is the case then my final sem will be less stressful.
Nette you are enjoying so much of the CNY celebration in HK!! The mood here is like retricted only to chinatown. Even at Chinatown, there were like bad traffic but not really a lot of people doing CNY activites i feel. The mood and all is just different.
Yesterday night i went out with my pals to Q bar. Do you know that people drink lots of whiskeys and beer here. Oh my god... that is like the common drink here, more than the mixes with vodka. I didnt expect that i will be drinking whiskey at all in my life until i came here. The common mixes for whiskeys will be cola and soda. The cola tastes so much better. ITs like a different version of bourbon coke. Haha.. i used to relate people who drink whiskeys to be those businessman who brings their client out to those night clubs with mama-san kind... or those loan sharks and underworld leaders at night club. I think i sort of drank a little too much yesterday cos i could feel the effects of it... but i wasnt drunk and neither did i puke. I was sane. But still... I got like hangover this morning, i had to go for morning class, i was like starving and feeling giddy. HAah... Jy had 3 different kinds of beer with vodka while i had 2 whiskey mixes and vodka. I didnt eat a lot yesterday night b4 going to the bar, so i took the alcohol slowly and i made sure i dun mix my alcohol with beer... haha.. otherwise i might be gone and that is the last thing i will allow myself to end up. Yeah... so remember... eat more, drink slow and dun mix... Jeff said that Singha and Chang beer, these local beer give bad hangover. Heiniken is better cos he said that he doesnt get those lousy hangovers the next day. I wonder what exactly made the difference in these beer.
The clubs here close at 2am... so there is a limit as to how late we can stay out cos there is nothing to do after that in bangkok. Dun worry about my safety, we travel in groups all the time and yes... i will take care of myself.
Im looking forward to the trip to the Hua Hin beach this weekend to cheer myself up a bit on the things which happened recently. I will strive to stay happy... I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment