Sunday, February 26, 2006

Quickies...

  • "Hey Ji Yoon... Dont you think that the denim skirt she is wearing looks like the one i got that day from Pratunum?"

"Oh my... Its a He!"

  • I am getting a tann by just taking an afternoon nap in my room. Thanks to the scorching sun.

  • I forgot to tell you guys about the elephants in bangkok. Well, do not be surprise to see elephants on the streets. I got a shock of my life, many times actually by these elephants cos they are led by the these owners on pavements to look for tourists or anyone who wishes to pay for the sugarcane to feed these elephants. The first encounter: i just got out of 7-eleven store near my place with my groceries and before i even got the chance to keep my change and receipt back into my purse... the elephant was standing right in front of me. It was for heavens' sake.. an elephant. I was so close and the elephant was so big i almost dropped everything i was holding. The second encounter: I was walking along the pavements at Siam Square. These pavements are narrow and they are already occupied by these stalls selling all the imitation items and accessories. As usual.. I was busy looking at all the items on display and at the same time trying to maneuver my way pass the crowd. Before i knew it... I walked into this hugh elephant nose again!! Gosh.. i know these elephants are there on the streets but they still scare the hell out of me each time.

No comments: