Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Im bothered by something which i cant seem to pinpoint...

... Capricorn...

Daily Overview for February 14, 2006

Quickie:To find the facts you need fast, ask an expert to point you in the right direction.

Overview:Stop worrying about what's coming up on the horizon, and concentrate on the here and now. You've got a lot of material to work with that needs your tender loving care. Stay focused in the present.


Daily Overview for February 15, 2006

Quickie:Someone in another state is wondering how you are. Make a long distance connection.

Overview:Learn to take care of yourself instead of trying to please everyone around you before you fulfill your own requirements. While it's important to think of others, submerging your own needs won't make them happy -- or you.


Daily Overview for February 16, 2006

Quickie:Improve your chances for more career opportunities by working on your verbal skills.

Overview:Are you paying attention to what's truly important in your life, or are you letting much sillier nonsense come between you and your goals? It's time to think about what you want to achieve.


Im kind of down today. Nope. Not the post V-day woes. It's just that it has been a while since I last reflected on things at this depth. I think im losing my anchor point at this juncture and i need to search for one again. I do wanna make sure that i move on from here in the best possible way towards the end of this exchange. I have come thus far and I was kind of amazed at how happy i have been all these while here. There were a few hiccups here and there but those were necessary to bring upon the changes that i had badly wanted. These 2 months away from home had really given me the time-out from things which i had been yearning so insanely for. I know it was possible to stay happy but what i have lost these few years was the ability to see myself being really happy... And im glad i got the confidence back. It wasnt easy. I am still learning. But so far... So good.

I have reached another turning point in my life. I cannot really see things from here. The thought of graduating at the end of the year does leave me with much apprehension for i dun really know at this point of time which path i should take. And i have to go job hunting soon... Marketing or finance? What do i wanna do? Where do i go from here. One thing for sure, i need to get a job soon. I need to stop taking money from home. I have my tuition fees to settle too. Things get a little more challenging when i need to figure what I want and at the same time find the ideal employer who wanna take me.. well...Asap... Everything has to fit like an equation.

Mummy just called... She just made my day. I broke the news to her. It was easy. AHha... there is officially nothing that I am hiding from my mum now. Things that she ought to know that is. And i never felt so close and happy too... I mean i am close to her.. but i never really have been able to talk to her when it comes to this issue. What issue? Im sorry.. Private issue...

Jeff saved me today by asking me out for dinner. I already had mine but i needed a walk and JY wasnt free and I was in one of those moods when i wanna go out and i wanna do something but i just cant be proactive in calling and making arrangements, and so i went. Gosh.. he left me there later on cos he wanted to watch Memoirs of a Geisha. I had to come back on my own. I thought i could walk back home from MBK with him initially but it was already 10pm and its not safe to be on the streets alone. Im not mad or pissed but if he had told me earlier that he is going to catch a show and that i will have to come back alone i wouldnt have gone. So... BTS... and guess what.. there were many makeshift stalls selling things like hair pins, clothes, shoes, sunglasses at prices that are seriously cheap along the walk way of the BTS. Will bring Jy there.

I got 4 missed calls from my sis when i return home cos i didnt bring my hp along. AHah.. I thought something serious had happened so i had to top up the credit in my hp like with speedy fingers as i only have 6bt credit left... When i finally got thru the line... her reason for calling was so that Nelle nelle could talk to me. Haha... She was worried that nelle nelle might forget me. AHAHHA... However by then Nelle was already sound asleep. So i guess she will do it tom. AHah...

Midterms are coming... Coming.. coming...

No comments: