My bro and Joyce were waiting for me at Asia hotel lobby. I know i looked terrible... cos i was in my specs, my hair was unkempt and that was the first time they saw me in my uniform. They laughed and laughed and laughed and they said i have grown so FAT!!!! Im like huh?? I thought i lost weight recently... They kept laughing!!! Maybe i put on some weight compared to back home but im not like obese kind of fat and they kept laughing.. and they told me that i look 100% like a Thai... They are discriminating me!!!! And i was carrying their lunch which i painstakingly bought from the Chula CAnteen just so that they can try some nice THAI food... the mango chicken at school is good and so i packed it for them... ARrgghhh!!!!
Hey but after i changed and touched up on my appearance... And i really spend time to make sure i look pretty and not like the fat and ugly person they make me feel i was... i never hear the word "fat" again... IS it cos they decided that ok... they have already told me i was fat.. and that i dun need to know further... maybe they dun wanna hurt my feelings further... or is it cos my touching up makes a difference? I think my hairstyle really makes a difference... that's why i always keep it short... but cant... this time im determined to grow my hair... longer than the previous time i did... so no matter what(even if i dun look good now)... i will persevere!! I think i should go colour it brown... cos i think i will look better with brown hair when my skin gets more tan...
ANYWAY... we Went to three places.. Child Lom, MBK and Suan Lum... I Had my fav sashimi set for dinner... on my bro of course. They ordered Shishamo too.... hmm... I did make sure i didnt eat a lot k... SIgh... SIGH.....
No comments:
Post a Comment