Nette... I just realised i missed the internship deadline for credit suisse... gosh... Hey are you done with ya internship yet? I need to clear the internship and com service or else i cant file for graduation in december... Opps... Im getting a little panicky... And i wonder how those company on Ontrac are going to interview me when im in bangkok. Besides, most of them start on the 24th april and i wont be back till 8th!!!
Hey gals.. tell me what courses you intend to take in aug so that we can actually bid together. AHha... Nette, we have never been in the same class at all... must bid for one at least b4 i graduate. HAha. SHiying... tell me what finance courses you are left with so that we can bid together. I will be doing one summer course too.
Im still waiting for the course to be announced on LEO.
Anyway... Im in school right now while Jy is having her group meeting... Sianz... I hate the mosquitoes in school!! & There is totally no CNY mood here. Sigh...
Belle... I hope you are back from Kl already.. cos we are waiting for you to update us on things...
Miss you gals...
shishi
No comments:
Post a Comment