Monday, January 23, 2006

Finally yeah?

Nette nette!!! haha... I thought i would have to chang the name of our blog soon if you still dun post. AHah... ANyway, belle was mad at me for not informing her about our blog. HAha... I have just invited her and Shiying to join in this blog so that they can share with us and keep us updated on the juciest gossips and happenings in school while we are away.

Nette... are you going back home for CNY? I think my mum wants me back cos she called me a few times to ask me if i wanna go back. But i said that it wont be worth the airfare so i would rather not. ITs going to be like close to $300 for that few days. Anyway my family had an earlier reunion dinner b4 i left. But i really miss the reunion cooking by my mum... I heard from my mum that nelle has now put on weight... (like me) and she has yet again... grown taller... I miss her so so much!!!

If you are gonna stay in HK im sure your CNY will be awesome and you get to enjoy the whole atmosphere and all... Gosh... I need to plan something with my korean roommate cos they do celebrate CNY too!! HAha.. and apparently in korea their reunion dinner is on the first day of the lunar calendar( CHU YI). My Thai buddy, June, told me that since her parents will have lots of chicken for praying, that means she will have more than one week supply of chicken to eat ...till she gets sick of it.

My flu is not recovering... at least, i dun feel like it is... GOsh... I hope that i dun have to go back to the doc again!! but Im coughing a lot and my voice is husky... I cant sing in the bathroom anymore!!!

NOw i only have class on wed, thur and fri morning... This is too lax!!! But this is like the last time that i can enjoy my life... not be so stress like i did back home and not having to work part time too.

Anyway... take care nette... hope to see you soon.

No comments: