Tuesday, February 10, 2009

If I can hop onto the plane and take off to the destination of my choice, i would pick new york.

Sitting by one of the street cafes, enjoying a nice salad and watching peeps come and go as they often did in the show SATC, I wonder if everything would be as good as it seems.

Japan would be my second choice. The fashion, the food and their spirit of perfection and quality in everything they produce is enough to satiate my visual needs. I have always wondered if the sushi there is indeed better.

Im leaving again tom morning for china. I have mixed feelings once again. Very soon it will be over and i will be riding on rainbows maybe. As of now, dark clouds loom ahead and the occasional thunders are pretty torturous.

Cant say life is not good. But life is certainly not easy.

Hmm... I bumped into her yesterday. I wonder why things turn out this way. So 10 years of friendship is not worth anything after all.

No comments: