Monday, February 02, 2009

Goodbye CNY

This CNY is indeed different.

I spent most of it in JB though we did a fair bit of shuttling back and forth.

It was fun. So fun that i dread going back to work and sort of close the CNY hols.

On the first day of cny, I was bored to tears at my uncle's place. And guess who i called?

CC was willing to drive all the way out to bring me in even though i needed to visit my godma on the 2nd day in sg!!

And boy, I had fun man... I did not regret the shuttling back and forth.

Mahjong, Dai Dee, good gathering, eat, play, sleep.

I enjoyed the closeness and i could truly feel the warmth from their bonding. It's great to be part of this even though im yet to be official.

On the other hand, i felt that CNY in SG is becoming boring for me. We do gather but i guess our family celebration ends very much after the main visiting on the first day of CNY. Everyone gets busy with their own stuff. We dun even play mahjong together anymore somehow.

Well... It's been a while since i celebrated CNY with this kind of sentiments.

I just came back from 2 movies. InkHeart and Love matters.

Time to ZZzzz and i shall repeat this: I dread going to work!

No comments: