Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Superb company with scrumptious food

Im physically exhausted!

Slept at almost 3am last night.

So busy at work today. One thing piling on another. Cant complete one task without another distracting. I am happy and thrilled that im back to being this busy.

It was a fabulous gathering! Like what Tarn said, we can always just sit together and chat so freely, comfortably and laugh at some of the silly jokes of one another.

We met up at this Italian restaurant called Etna located at Lau Pa Sat.

They have good pastas. As in seriously good. I ordered a Linguine with pan fried scallops in Lobstar sauce. It was going for $22 and it is worth every penny paid. They served like about 5 scallops. The sizes varied but they are about medium-large and cooked to perfection. The sauce was excellent and not too creamy. I would probably go back for more and I would certainly wanna try the food again with a glass of chilled white wine.

Come back CC, come back now.

No comments: