Some things have been staying at the back of my head and it pops up once in a while.
Please do not come ask me or pester me to reveal what these issues are because if I want to reveal them, I would. And if I didnt write it here on my blog, then respect my privacy for not wanting to share all.
Maybe I havent really made any comments about this but I kind of hate it when people come ask me about certain things that I wrote on my blog. Not everything though, but some things I would really prefer to be left as it is and it is up to your interpretation of the words.
It's been a while since I have this quiet moment alone to sort some thoughts out.
I have been having dreams these days of things which i dun exactly find pleasant.
These are probably thoughts which subconsiously ran through my head. To a certain extent, it does reflect some of the things on my consious mind.
I suppose it is time i go back to my books.
Hmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment