Hee...
I think i received a great pressie for this new year. This new addition to my portfolio is certainly exciting and it was a boost that I really need amidst these uncertainties.
I have been so into the CNY mood this year I was involved in buying the groceries needed for the reunion dinner so much that I had to squeeze myself through the crowd at NTUC, lug so much things on my hands until I got one bruise. Im going to be the main chef for this CNY dinner too.. HAha...
Speaking of which. WHERE CAN I GET MANGOES? It seems that I cant make my Mango Prawn Spring roll anymore...
I went for a back scrub + a 20min steam bath + 30 min facial... Oooohh.... Great treat!
At first when the steam bath was at 70 deg c, I felt good, I felt my blood circulating and that all the water retained in my body this whole winter were drained out. But after 10 min, the temperature was 90 deg c. Woah,. at first it was ok. But after a while, I realised I couldnt really take it anymore, I opened the door slightly to get some fresh air and to reduce the temperature.
Whew. What an experience.
For the first time, I manage to fall asleep during my face mask. I was so so tired. I have been sleeping late and getting up early these few days especially the day when I had to take that 740 flight to beijing. I only had 4 hours of sleep then. That night when i touched down in sg and finally finish unpacking, it was already almost 2am. I was back at the office the next two days with the same hours of sleep. Tired.
I shall go surf the net for more recipes... I wanna perfect my dishes. Especially the fresh aussie scallops. And I bought dried abalone back for mummy. 8 small little abalone costs me $40 SGD. HAAH.., it is very cheap cos I got it from Yantai. Dried scallops were cheap too.
I just put some meat into marination. Going to make some satay.
Alrightey,,.,.
Better go plan my menu.
No comments:
Post a Comment