Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bless me

It is exceptionally cold today. I have the heater set at 30 Deg C and still i cant keep my hands and feet warm even under the blankets.

I attempted to blog many times before. But there was no flow.

At 1:13am today, nursing a flu, still, i am determined to on the lappie and pen my thoughts.

Maybe I have been holding on to too much attachments. I lost my direction. I lost my inner self.

For a short while, that attachment was gone. I was forced to face me totally bare. Something I havent done for a long while.

I begun to see things clearer.

And I fear.

I fear the uncertainty, I fear the truth.

I think it is time to put myself back into perspective.

With the upcoming birthday, I turn 25.

2009 is a special year for me. and like all birthdays, I will get myself a pressie.

A pressie. A promise.

Bless me.

I miss home.

I want to go home.

No comments: