Sunday, March 01, 2009

Hello

It's been a long while since i last updated.

On and off, I had thoughts to blog but it's either I didnt have time in the office, or it was because JS's new place has no internet.

Im still in china. 1 month down and 1 more month to go before i can return home :(

I have been loaded with work. So much work it seems impossible to finish. I worked almost the whole of my sat, well i know working infront of the TV isnt that efficient but it was better than not working at all.

And right now as im typing, Im working in this cafe. I was here with me boss since 1pm. Now it is 630pm. She just left and im still here.

So sweet. haha.. I have a man who just went to the supermarket to buy groceries. I cooked for him last weekend. It's his turn this week.

There are a lot of changes going on.

Sometimes Im happy. sometimes Im not. And Im talking about two extreme ends. Not the in-the-middle kind of thing.

I only manage to say hi to people on MSN these days during office hours.

The upcoming months will be even more hectic and I have to run around.

I have been typing, working, reading in English and Chinese.

Cant wait to get back HOME

No comments: