Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cold cold again

Im at the cafe near CC's place again.

Im here to download a driver for the USB modem so that I could use it back at his place.

It's homealone tonight. CC went to another province and he will only be back Tom. Well, and Im leaving tom morning for Da lian with my scheduled flight at 1130am. Will reach there at 1215pm.
So I wont get to see him till Mon Night.

Wow and tom marks the beginning of the survey. I did all I could to prepare for this with the limited time and resources I have. I hope things turn out well.

And so to break record, Im going to visit, including our own, a total of 4 shipyards this coming week. Kind of excited and im sure it's going to be an enriching experience.

The temperature suddenly dropped two days ago. And It's really cold now. And it drizzled this afternoon while I was out trying to shop. Never get down to buying anything though. Maybe Da Lian is a better place to shop. But I doubt I will have much time and mood for shopping tom. Hiaz. Work Work Work.

Im going to bring my cam... havent been snapping pictures.

There are lots of things I wanna do, need to do and should be doing.

Counting down to going home...

No comments: