Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Long Weekend





















It was a pretty intense day on Saturday.

CC was in Beijing, SG, JB, SG, JB within a span of 12 hours and I did SG, JB, SG, JB with him.

It was a nice and simple getaway. I had a good time.

I cant believe that by playing that soccer game in the arcade could leave me with muscle aches on both my hands and i think i over-exerted by wrists and fingers too much during the game.

Will post some pics up soon.

Pretty much happy with the long weekend.

I love the surprise the most.

I saw a Kris shop paper bag in my luggage while i was searching for my battery. It was odd cos I dun remember using this paper bag...

Then I opened it.

And I saw the YSL duo lip gloss set. WOAH.

HAHAHA.... Something i have been eyeing a few months back... During our same flight back to sg... ahah.. on Kris shop. And I almost already forgot abt this. He remembers...









No comments: