Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Real goodbye SG

Im staring at the two lip gloss lying on my table right now.

I am not sure if I should stuff them into the side pocket of my already bursting luggage. Aiya, why did I forget them?

The last thing i wanna do is to go through that opening and then later on stuffing my things over and over again just so that I can zip it shut.

I think I can make do with 41 days of no lip gloss.

I was doing last minute wrapping just now. Haha.. Xmas pressies for my family.

And boy was I surprised to receive one from nelle.

She wrote on a masking tape pasted onto this metallic purple wrapper.

" To: Yi yi

From: Janelle. (Heart)"

Oh and I was touched. Still am.

Cute little notebook.

I had a nice and simple home cooked dinner mummy prepared for CC and Me. My last home cook dinner for year 2008.

I had better head to bed now.

I dunno what kind of luck I am on to stay so healthy to the extent that I put on weight the past few months and just like a year ago, I HAVE TO FALL SICK WHEN IM GOING TO STEP INTO THAT WINTER YT!!!!!!!!

SIGH.

Just saw on the news that in many parts of china, the flights were delayed at the airport due to poor vicinity, too foggy.

Crossing my fingers that mine is not going to be delayed NOR cancelled.

I have got pictures of the road trip loaded into my lappie already. When im more free i will post them up.

Merry Xmas to you all.

Happy New year 2009 in advance!

CIAO

No comments: