I just realised that my entry for the last post should be swopped with the previous one cos they match the respective photos better. Oh well.... shall leave them as they are.
I still feel kind of lost. I cant imagine that I have been in this state for so long. It's not about whether Im happy or not. Im just lost.
Dun ask me about whether I will be in sg for xmas. Dun ask me about whether I will be attending your weddings and the last thing I would appreciate is for you to set me a deadline to reply you. For heaven's sake, I have NO IDEA what I will be doing tomorrow, what kind of plans lie ahead for me, what I should really do now, to stay or leave and so how would I know if I will be in Singapore in 3 weeks' time?? As if I have control over this aspect of my life, as if I know and I can plan and that everything is at my whims and fancies...
You absolutely would not understand how I feel because you are not in my position.
NEGLECTED. TOTALLY NEGLECTED.
This is how I feel right now.
Would going away for another holiday help?
Im not sure abt going to stay in nice hotels, going for great hotel breakfast, going shopping, going away from sg for a few days, im not sure if this is what i really want right now. I need to be more prudent with my expenditure right now. Times have changed, drastically and we all know that.
It doesnt help that I have a rather sucky horoscope for the year 2009. THANKS man... whoever invented this horoscope thingie. I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE YEAR 2009 as a member from the group born in the year of BOAR.
I used to love December. A LOT. I always look forward to Jan. I always do. This year, on the other hand, I cant wait for December to END yet I am not looking forward to the arrival of 2009 at all. So what does that leave me? stay in a space between 2008 and 2009?
I wouldnt mind if there is such a space for this.
ARGH
No comments:
Post a Comment