Surprise no. 1
My flight was at 845am this morning, that means i need to leave my house at around 6:15am so that i can reach the airport 2 hours before flight.
I woke up at 6:00am. At 6:08, while I was showering, I heard my hp ring. At around 6:10, I managed to rush to answer the phone. It was CC. He said he would give me a wake up call the night before. As with all the wake up calls, he asked if I was awake or still sleeping. I said I just finish showering. Guess what he said??
Ok, great, then go open the door.
I was like huh? You must be kidding la, dun bluff me. Then he said really!!. I still didnt believe at first until I realised, when I picked up the phone, he was calling using his SG no. AHAHHA
And Walla!! I opened the door to see him standing there, right at my door step, at 6:11am.
WHAT A SURPRISE.
Never expected him to drive all the way out from JB so early in the morning JUST to send me to the airport and Just so that we can have breakfast together. haha...
Surprise no. 2
When I reached terminal 3, I was AGHAST to see that the queue for check-in for one of the rows is all the way to outside the airport, where they park trolleys. Hiaz, and that is the row that I was supposed to check in
I decided to give it a try. I shall not follow the rules. I went to try checking in from another row. YAY!! I made it. They allow me to check in there. No need to queue.
Surprise no. 3
When I finally reach YT airport. I got the last surprise. THEY NEVER ARRANGE FOR A DRIVER TO PICK ME UP. I shall not go on about the trouble that I had to go through after this. Sick pig. It was 2 deg celsius. and Im not staying in a hotel, I dun have bellboys to help me out.
ARGGHHH
In Anycase, tom is the beginning of a new challenge. Im not really looking forward to it frankly speaking. Well.. we'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment